Automotive Sult Cartridge Filter FLC
|Filter type||FLC 1-2L||FLC 1-2|
|Air volume (m³/h)||up to 2,000||up to 2,000|
|Filter surface (m²)||42||42|
|Number of filter cartridges||2||2|
|Fan power (kW)||2,2||5,5|
|Filter type||FLC 2-4L||FLC 2-4||FLC 2-4F||FLC 2-4HP|
|Air volume (m³/h)||1,000-4,000||1,000-4,000||1,000-4,000||1,000-4,000|
|Filter surface (m²)||84||84||84||84|
|Number of filter cartridges||4||4||4||4|
|Fan power (kW)||3,0||4,0||5,5||7,5|
|Filter type||FLC 3-6L||FLC 3-6||FLC 3-6HP|
|Air volume (m³/h)||1,500-6,000||1,500-6,000||1,500-6,000|
|Filter surface (m²)||126||126||126|
|Number of filter cartridges||6||6||6|
|Fan power (kW)||5,5||7,5||15|
|Filter type||FLC 3-9||FLC 3-9F|
|Air volume (m³/h)||3,800-7,500||3,800-7,500|
|Filter surface m²||189||189|
|Number of filter cartridges||9||9|
|Fan power (kW)||11||15|
*) indication: Dust level < 0.5 g/m2 • Air intake can be right or left • Color: Standard in RAL 5010 (blue)
Sult Cartridge Filter FLC
The Sult industrial filter installations are suitable for dust extraction of a wide range of dry fabric types such as welding fume, dust from cutting, dust from grinding, wood dust, paper dust, synthetic dust etc. the supply program also includes a special E-series stainless steel filter construction for the chemical and food industry. The Sult filter systems can be used across a large number of sectors.
Automatically cleaned cartridge filter Sult® FLMD/FLGD
An industrial dust collector with fully automatic cartridge cleaning by means of compressed air pulses. The filter casing is made out of 3 mm welded sheet steel, finished with a RAL 5010 blue color.
- Filter box with built-in cartridges. Different cartridges available for every type of dust-related problem.
- Inspection door for the compressed air cleaning valve and the cartridges.
- Contamination free fast changing system for the cartridges.
- Compressed air cleaning system for filter cartridges with compressed air tank, magnetic valves and magnetic valves and reed valves.
- Switch cabinet for pressure-dependent or time-dependent cleaning of the cartridges with programmable cleaning internal and cleaning time, post-cleaning, Δp max, Δp min, Δp alarm. etc. Including readable pressure difference.
- Complete cabling of the magnetic valves.
- Single inlet centrifugal fan made out of seamed sheet steel, equipped with directly linked, fully closed electric engine.
- Silencing case. This is installed on top of the filter over the fan. Equipped with sound-absorbing material on the inside.
- Flange connection for intake and exhaust.
- Dust collection funnel and dust tube content 35 ltr.