Explosion safe Extractor Arm Super-M ATEX
Super-PM complete with wall console. stainless steel nozzle. PVC hose. electricity conductive. resistance 10⁴ Ohm
|Type||Straight Ø 110 mm||150º Ø 110 mm||67º Ø 110 mm||Nozzle Ø 160 mm|
|Super-M 1.5 m (0.25 m+1.5 m)||P-331||P-343||P-337||P-178|
|Super-M 2 m (0.5 m+1.5 m)||P-332||P-344||P-338||P-179|
|Super-M 2,2 m (0.25 m+2 m)||P-333||P-345||P-339||P-180|
|Super-M 2,5m (0.5 m+2 m)||P-334||P-346||P-340||P-181|
|Super-M 3 m (0.5 m+3 m)||P-335||P-347||P-341||P-182|
|Super-M 4 m (0.5 m+0.6 m+3 m)||P-336||P-348||P-342||P-183|
|Stainless Steel Shut-off Valve||P-483||P-482||P-482||P-484|
For images of the different editions: check the product leaflet at the bottom of the description.
Super-M ATEX • Acid-proof high gloss polished stainless steel extractor arm (V4A), lengths 1.5 – 4 meters in diameters Ø 110-160 mm
Fumes, gas and dust need to be able to be extracted right from the source through an extraction arm before someone breathes them in or they are spread throughout the space. This creates a better, healthier working environment, less wear for the machines as well as reduced cleaning costs. To achieve this, the extraction arm needs to be light and easy to use.
Plymoth is the best choice for this.
Pharmaceutical, food and chemical industry
The Super-M was made to meet the highest standards in the pharmaceutical, food and chemical industry. Every part is made of acid resistant, high gloss polished, stainless steel: wall bracket, parallelogram technology, handle, nozzle, valve, bolts and nuts.
The nozzle is the secret behind the efficiency
The nozzles were developed in conjunction with one of the largest companies in the chemical industry. The 150° nozzle is for gas. This nozzle develops a tornado effect: it improves the width and depth working for optimal suction.
- The extraction arm is suitable for areas that have high explosion risks. With the static electricity conductive bar (resistance 10⁴ Ohm) the arm has been approved for areas with high explosion risks: ATEX zones 1/21 and 2/22, ATEX: EX II 2D/G.
- All surfaces have been high gloss polished with a smoothness of < 0,8 micron for easy cleaning and disinfecting.
- The ends of the hoses are closed for maximum hygiene.
- A stainless steel shut-off valve is available as an accessory.
- Available in diameters Ø 110 mm. and Ø 160 mm. With different extraction nozzles.
- The Super-M can be sterilized in an autoclave.
- Perfectly balanced: the external parallelogram support with gas springs allows the nozzle to move smoothly without losing stability.